LOOK AT THIS BABY
LOOK AT HER
This baby feels the music
Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, obsessive eating disorder, binge eating disorder and compulsive eating disorder.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Boosting this for followers or stumblers onto my blog.
I can’t help with 99% of eating disorder stuff because just thinking about it triggers crazytownbananapants for me, but this could really help some people.
Signal boost for all the girls and boys working with recovery.
My friend uses this and says it’s been amazing for her!
I use this
Gay men need to stop acting like a revulsion for the female body is a required trait for male homosexuality. It’s not. That’s misogynists excusing their hatred as innate and immutable.
Plus it’s mad transphobic b/c not every body with a vagina or breasts is a female body.
Hi! I’m Rebecca, trans mom to two awesome kids. My wonderful girlfriend was holding the camera, so sadly she’s not in the shot. Nice to meet you!